- Dissolve 10g of citric acid in a cup of hot water
- Add cold water to make the quantity up to a litre.
- Replace any water in the tank with the citric acid solution,
- Run tank of water through the machine.
- Empty any remaining solution from the tank,
- flush with clean water, refill and run about a litre of clean water through the machine,
Latest posts by Rae Allen (see all)
- An easy vegetable curry recipe for the slow cooker - 13/06/2023
- Slow Cooker Broad Bean Soup - 25/08/2021
- Peanut butter and oat biscuits - 26/04/2021