These muffins are great for breakfast or a light dinner. The kids can also take them for lunch. You don’t need all the ingredients and can change the mix using things like sweet corn, sun-dried tomates, bacon etc.
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 or 4 cherry tomatoes
- fresh herbs (parsley, oregano, basil, chives)
- Mix flour, cheese, eggs, milk, herbs, ham and salt and pepper together in large bowl.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and fold into the mixture
- Place large spoonfuls into greased muffin tins.
- Bake 210 C for 10 mins.
- Remove from oven an allow to stand
Makes 12 medium muffins
Serve with sour cream for best effect.