250g peanut butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
3 tablespoons melted butter
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups oats
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line large baking tray with baking paper
- In mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter with the sugar and melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Add the eggs, baking soda and vanilla, and mix well. Add the oats and mix until they’re evenly incorporated.
- Drop large soup spoon of dough per cookie onto the prepared baking sheets. These cookies spread while baking, so leave a couple of inches around each one. Gently shape them into a more rounded mound and press down lightly so they’re no taller than 2cm.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until they’re just starting to turn golden around the edges. They will flatten more as they cool.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the tray before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Let them cool completely before storing them in an airtight container. Cookies will keep well for several days at room temperature.
Based on the Peanut Butter Oat Cookies recipe from Cookie and Kate https://cookieandkate.com/peanut-butter-oatmeal-cookies-recipe/
- An easy vegetable curry recipe for the slow cooker - 13/06/2023
- Slow Cooker Broad Bean Soup - 25/08/2021
- Peanut butter and oat biscuits - 26/04/2021